Stereotypes

I am a big fan of going against the stereotypes.  

I love that Jon is the coolest nerd I know. A dark rimmed glasses, skinny jean wearing hipster who can't wait to join the debate club and loves to cook.  Here he is after his carrot cake lesson with Carly.

A few years ago, Boris and I talked in great lengths about our family and where we wanted it to go.  I wanted to move up in my career, I wanted to get my degree and I was/am really career focused.  I don't even remember how the idea came up but Boris ultimately has put his life on hold and has decided to stay at home and take care of the boys and home. He is so great at it and it is a great thing for the boys to spend time with him. When one of them is sick, I know that I can go to work and not feel guilty because they are in great hands.  It is very unconventional as Boris can tell you because he is not part of the lulu lemon wearing club when he volunteers show me another parent who shows up on pj day to volunteer wearing a KISS onsie ready to assist in kinder cooking. Man I love that guy.
Anyway, the point I am making is that stereotypes are stupid!  I am absolutely head over heels in love with Always new "act like a girl" campaign and I believe it should be shown in health class to both boys and girls. Great work Always!  If I wore maxi pads, I would buy yours. 
I can't seem to get my YouTube to embed so here is the link to the ad.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

I have always hated Watermelons