Once Upon A Time

Owen woke up in the middle of the night due to a bad dream so he crawled into our bed.  For the smallest person in our home, I think he takes up the most room.  At 5:30am, I awoke to a foot kick to the head.  Not just a gentle nudge but full on karate kick.  In my head I thought, "enough is enough" and prepared to go downstairs to sleep.  I sat up and noticed that Boris beat me to it. Haha Dad-1: Mom-0.

One of the things that Jon and I love to do is to watch Once Upon A Time.  We have been watching it on Netflix so we are not caught up.  Season 3 just came on American Netflix so guess what our good part of the day is...yup, you guessed it!  I have homework to do that is due on Sunday at 11:55pm but I have all weekend. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Post just for Darcy