I am inspired by...

I have noticed as of late that my blog is filled with doom and gloom. Who wants to read a "whoa is me" blog???

I thought I would mention what inspires me.




First and foremost, my husband inspires me to keep reaching for the stars.  I have never had such an amazing cheerleader.  He believes in me in ways that I don't even believe in myself.  When I think I can't do it, Boris is right there telling me otherwise and proving how I can and will do it.









 Disney!!  I love every single thing about Disney. I love the parks, the cruise, the movies, the books, the history.  I love how happy it makes me when I walk through the gates and how we make absolutely incredible memories when we go to the parks and the cruises.




Howard Schultz is an incredible man.  If you dont' know him, he is the CEO of Starbucks.  He left Starbucks and came back when it needed change. He isn't afraid to take risks, think outside the box and what I have learned the most from him is that he isn't afraid to make mistakes.  I love his book Onward.  I have read the book so many times that the book is about five times bigger than it should be from condensation on the beach, spilled coffee from road trips etc.





Lastly, but most importantly, my boys!!!!  They inspire me to be the best I can be and to show them a happy and fullfilled life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Post just for Darcy