Saying goodbye a way he would have loved

There is lots about the hockey season I hate...namely the darn Budweiser light that my husband has in the living room but is rarely there to watch a game.  Those of you who know me well, know that I get spooked by this thing all the time.


Our home is a Calgary Flames home. 

My dad loved his Senators. It would be a normal Saturday night when dad/Boris and I were texting about the hockey games.  He would trash talk us and we, him.  I am going to miss that this winter so Boris and I are going to a Flames/Senator game.  I am not certain how I will be but I couldn't think of a better way to be close to my dad as I am sure he will be watching and yelling at his Senators while we kick their butts!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

I have always hated Watermelons