Life still trucks on

I am trying to put my life back on track from the blow of dad leaving us way too soon and the sadness of having to say goodbye to my grandma and it is harder than I ever thought it would be.  I now know where the phrase "heartbreak" actually comes from because my heart really feels like it is breaking.

In admist all of this, school is back in session and while I am sure it won't last it is really awesome to see Jon leaving for school at 7:45am so he has time to hang out at the lockers before class.  I totally remember when that was super cool.  I love how grade 7 is turning him into such a good kat.  He plans on joining the wrestling team, debate team and want to be part of the ping pong club.  Each night he has told us more about his day than he has ever told us in the previous years.
 
 
Owen is in grade 1 now and while Boris and I were worried about how he would be with concentration and focus, he has surprised us both and is loving school and Mrs. Alcorn.  He doesnt' even want to stay home at lunch and can't wait to get back to school.  He has a desk.  That is pretty much all I know that is going on...he forgets everything else he tells me. :)
 
 
 
I don't know where I would be right now without Boris.  As always, he is my rock and holds things together when I am falling apart.  He called me at work today when he knew I was feeling low and had Stevie Wonder sing "I just called" on the phone for me.  He tells me it was the real deal and that he had him flown in for that but I don't think he was telling the truth.
 
 
I went back to work on Tuesday and I am not certain if it was the right thing for me or not but I held it together and am sticking it out.  I don't know what I would do without my boss.  I hear these horror stories from friends and family about horrible bosses and I can honestly say I have the best.
 
School for me started again this week too and I need this distraction but I am worried that my heart isnt' in it.  I hope that will change back to me diving into the books again soon because I love learning and growing.
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Post just for Darcy

Day 1 and I hate you Heather