December 12, 2011

Watched Fear Factor tonight. Forgot how much I loved that show. The gross stunt is always my favorite. Owen actually ate chicken legs (I mean dinosaur leg) and perogies. I was so excited. If you know me, you know how much I love my Starbucks. My heart smiles that all three boys like Starbucks and Jon even knows the sizes. Hearing him say "venti vanilla cream with no foam" makes my heart swell. For the record, I love me a dirty chai with milk and not water. Sometimes I mix it up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I am lying in bed and I am wondering if I remembered to set the van heater to defrost so I can use the auto starter but I can't remember. Oh well, if not then I will just use my expensive window scraper, my Rickis" card. It works better than my actual brush. Goodnight online world, until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Tonight is the night!

Day 1 and I hate you Heather