December 11, 2011

Spent the day doing laundry and cleaning the house. Will have the Christmas cards that I made go in the mail tomorrow. Very proud that I am mostly on top of things this Christmas. Jon and Boris went to go see The Muppets Movie today. They loved it. Owen is still not 100%. He is not sick anymore but very lethargic and no energy due to the many days without food. He has been watching Special Agent OSO. Gotta admit that OSO is kind of dumb! I can't believe how quickly December is going by. Looking forward to having Braden for Christmas eve this year. We have never had him on the eve before. Boris and I need to get our practice butts in gear for the NYE Canasta tournament in Calgary. Goldschlager, here I come!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Tonight is the night!