Where to Begin

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A new year means a new start. I decided to start off with a new blog because as I was looking back...old blog just isn't who I have evolved into over the past couple years. I think I have grown into a fine speciman of a woman and have left the little girl behind...for the most part.

Our January has been very busy at the Norris home.

January came in with quite frigid temperatures. For those of you back home in Ontario reading this; we had a few days where we were the second coldest place on the planet. During the holiday season it warmed up a little to the -20's and the kids were getting stir crazy so I bundled them up and they were sent outside...Uncle Tyler felt sorry for them so he went out to create a snowball fight. Poor dude got the brunt of it. I think rosey cheeks and bundled children are one of the most adorable things about winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

I have always hated Watermelons

Day 1 and I hate you Heather