XOXO, Gossip Girl

Sleep and I have not been friends lately so I started re-watching Gossip Girls.  I am on season two where Lily and Rufus make a list of all their partners.

Boris sends me a text (as he is sitting next to me) and says...here is my list from 2010.  It is a list of some of the things he loves about me that he has had in his notes on his phone for years.

Love isn’t just sexual.  It is knowing that the other person has a list on their phone.  Love is being together and hold each other up when life is fucking terrible!  I don’t know if he realizes how important to my sanity he has been lately but I would be a mess without him.


The List.

The way she sings to the radio when she thinks no one is watching and how she smiles and giggles when she gets caught. 

The way she cuts her French toast. 

How she makes up words that we still use today, like we have our own special language

How if we have a shower together she can't get out first, we could stand there all day. 

The way she cares for my son Braden like he was her own. 

The way she loves to pinch the kids bums, to the point where she will negotiate how many she gets. 

The way she makes fantastic dinners that we will never have again because she doesn't write down any ingredients. 

The way she gasps out loud when she sees a pair of shoes on tv and says "looooove it!"

Her celebration when she beats me at wheel of fortune. 

When she falls asleep on the couch sometimes she talks in her sleep and goes back in time. Once she was talking about how her dad just got a VCR so she could record Friday night videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Post just for Darcy