Can you smell what the Norris' are cooking?


My eyes were all wide eyed and buggy yesterday and I was obsessed by the new traps I had purchased to catch our squatter!  I couldn't think or talk about anything else all day.

I drove home quickly thinking about Stuart Little's distant cousin having his last meal and then meeting his death.

I got home and the traps were empty.  SO SAD!!!!

I didn't hear him all night and I conjured up all these thoughts about him bringing all his friends to our house and lifting our beds up and throwing them out the windows.

Woke up at 5:45am and ran to the traps...NOTHING!!!!!

7:30am...guess what?  Yup....Ding Dong the mouse is dead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Post just for Darcy