Camera

I have become absolutely in love with my camera that I got for my Christmas and I really think that I have gotten better for the most part but there is so much to learn and so much I am sure I am missing.

I want to make sure I capture all the memories of our trip that I started searching for a great blog to follow and I discovered this blog. It is called Momtog Blog.

I discovered it today and they were giving having a giveaway yesterday that I missed but I really think that I may purchase their unmanual because after many you tube videos and professionals talking to me like I know what I am doing just because I have a camera is getting pretty frustrating. All I really use are the automatic settings and I want to get off that but have no idea what P, M etc stand for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

Tonight is the night!