Tonight is the night!



I have been anticipating this for days now...tonight is the night!  I have drank copious amounts of clear liquids to stay hydrated and last the ride.  Nervousness has been running through me all day like I knew it would because the anticipation is growing.  

My post surgery bowels are ready to be deflowered.  

I have done everything right and according to the book so there is no reason for anymore delay. 

The alarm goes off for my walk around the house every two hours and my tummy is rumbling...hopes and prayers actually works!!!!

I hobble to the bathroom and I don’t turn on the light but rather use my phone light to set the romantic mood and remove the stress that we are probably both feeling.  

It wasn’t the fireworks that I read about or seen in the movies...it was actually a little disappointing and rather small in stature but the initial fear is gone and I am sure the next one will be even better.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather