I am the only girl in my household. I have a wonderful husband and three fantastic children. I like to consider myself a princess among 4 handsome princes.
Picture: May 1 Peace
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today was the first day of my May photo a day challenge and the picture today was peace. When I read that, instantly I thought "Peace and Quiet". The only time my world is peace and quiet is when Owen is asleep.
So my friend/weekday mommy of Owen/and someone I admire has been doing one of the Biggest Loser videos and is having quite the time so to show my support, I decided to do one. I am doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. It is a 6 week routine. It starts off saying "It isn't just about losing weight, it is about taking back your life". I AGREE and that is what I am going for so I think..YUP THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD. Hang on, I will be right back...I am still throwing up from the 30 minutes of sheer dungeon torture I just did. Jillian Michael clearly has small tata's because she didn't take us big chested women in consideration when she thought it would be fun to make us do 10, 000 jumping jacks. Seriously, I thought after the first section of them...phew they are over...NOPE!!!! That was just the first of 3 reps. Insert first vomit here. She gives you the false sense of security when she says "5 more seconds" then she pulls out the weights. WO...
Ok so the summer has come and gone and I have really neglected my blog. The summer held lots of fun times and we went on an amazing summer holiday with Braden and Jon. Owen stayed home this time. We went on a road trip to Las Vegas, Coronado Bay, San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim. We had so much fun. A few weekends ago we went to Jurassic Forest . This place was very neat. All three kids loved it. It is set up so that you can walk around on these nicely built walkways careful not to disturb the forest that they have the dinosaurs built in. They are motion sensored and my favourite part was when Owen would patiently wait for the dinosaur to move. His pose made me giggle each time. I can't believe that there is only 2 weeks left in the summer break before school starts. Braden and Jon both start grade 3. I can't believe that these boys are growing so fast. We also spent a day at the beach. It is Alberta Beach and not as great as Allan Beach but a Beach is a Beach in my opin...
Dearest Darcy, This post is for you!!! OK so after 2 weeks of slacking off (I have 100 excuses and they are all reality to me but enough is enough) I have to get back on the wagon! I started all over! I couldn't in good conscience just pick up where I left off so I started my Biggest Loser Last Chance workout again. Week one, day one. I seem ok. My heart rate is pounding but I made it through and while I am feeling like it was a hard workout...I didn't vomit and I wore proper bolder holders. I love my yoga and try to do it as often as I can. It has helped me in so many ways. I find that when provoked, I am able to just let it slide and when I know I am right...I can walk away knowing that without pushing. It has helped my self esteem, it is helping me tone, it is helping me recognize when my body is stressed and how to correct it...and there is so much more that I can't even begin to express it. Our pedometer challenge at work has also made me realize the activity that I d...
Comments