Friends are worth their weight in custard

Friends show their love for you in different ways and at different times. As I have gotten older, I make sure that I only surround myself with people who genuinely care about me. I am pretty easy to make happy; give me a card, go for coffee with me, laugh with me.
And then their is my dear friend Carly! She doesn't take no for an answer and solicits the aide of Boris to get me to go out and have fun and then today she outdid herself. Out of nowhere she excitedly goes to the work kitchen and returns with homemade creme brûlée.
OMG!!!! Better than any 5 star restaurant one that I have had or better than the million I ate on the Disney Cruise. Why? Because I have had a bad few weeks. I love her dearly!!!

Comments

Roslyn said…
She did this at work? LOL! I think I need one of those blow torches!!

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

I have always hated Watermelons