Joan Jett and Norwex


Ok so I went to Nikki my hair stylist and got my hair cut and coloured last Friday. We went quite dark with my hair and I think I like it but a major catastrophe happened on Sunday night. I went to have a bath and while soaking in the tub, I rested my wet head on the back of the porcelain tub. I didn't think anything of it until I pulled the plug, got out and proceeded to clean the tub...yup!!! Bright Purple stain!!


What did I try to clean it with:

Soap and water

A wiry brush with lemon juice

CLR

Comet

A Magic Eraser


None worked...I pouted to Heather tonight and she ran and brought me her Norwex Cleaning Paste to try...insert a chorus of singing angels playing harps!!! IT WORKED!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

I have always hated Watermelons