A rambling about nothing

I went for supper at The Blue Plate with Boris tonight and then we went for cookies to Duchess.  I really cherish the time that is just between him and I. 

I had a good night and had a nice talk with Jon.  He is becoming such a young man.  I don't want him to grow up anymore!

One of my favourite things to do is to tuck Owen in at night. No matter how psycho he is during the day, when he puts on his PJs and we each pick our favourite moment of the day...he makes my heart melt.

I am looking forward to Braden's football game on Sunday.  Auntie Mel and Trina are coming too so it will be loads of fun!!

My half hour to myself tonight was writing poetry in my journal.  Some days I just stare at the book and nothing comes to me and then there are nights like tonight that my feelings are released in short verses that flow and read like songs.

Speaking of songs...that new Bruno Mars song, Gorilla is terrible.  What happened to good story telling lyrics?  

I have to show you the great picture of Jon and Owen on their first day of school. First year and a senior in elementary.  Where did the time go?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Post just for Darcy

Day 1 and I hate you Heather