This and that

So one of the best things about being a kid is tents in the living room. With our last couch, we could take apart the cushions and create a fort but not with this couch...tent. Owie chilling with his bad self and mommy at Jurassic Forest this weekend. I think I have been there every weekend since it opened. An annual pass is definitely in my future.
This weekend we went to the Edmonton Valley Zoo. Ultimately, it would seem that I pay admission for the petting zoo, train ride, merry go round and ice cream. He always looks for the elephant and she is always gone. This weekend, most of the animals were gone so it was just Owen and I playing Where's Waldo in all the cages. I need to take this poor kid to Calgary.
Jon has started guitar lessons and he is really into it. He practices every night. The guitar is really big and he needs a smaller one but I am waiting to see if this lasts more than one month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Tonight is the night!

Day 1 and I hate you Heather