I watched a movie tonight that has me needing to clear my head. I don't know what drew me to watching it today but something caused me to watch it and I couldn't tear away from it for one moment.



The movie was called The Stoning of Soraya M. It is based on a true story and this movie has me asking so many questions. How can this happen? Why do we let this happen in this day and age? How can I help this not happen? How can a community pull together and stone an innocent women like it is so normal?



Now I know I am a really lucky Canadian which probably makes me really naive but I feel like that should give me all the more reason to do something. Anyway, I am sure I am sounding like a little uncultured person but my blogger readers out there...what can I (we) do to help our fellow women around the world against injustices?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panties, Poop and other potty items

Day 1 and I hate you Heather

I have always hated Watermelons