I am the only girl in my household. I have a wonderful husband and three fantastic children. I like to consider myself a princess among 4 handsome princes.
Happy Birthday to me!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hello 39!
I am kind of bummed today...missing dad, I am 39, and just exhausted.
True to form though, my awesome co-workers took care of me. 99% of people know me well.
So my friend/weekday mommy of Owen/and someone I admire has been doing one of the Biggest Loser videos and is having quite the time so to show my support, I decided to do one. I am doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. It is a 6 week routine. It starts off saying "It isn't just about losing weight, it is about taking back your life". I AGREE and that is what I am going for so I think..YUP THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD. Hang on, I will be right back...I am still throwing up from the 30 minutes of sheer dungeon torture I just did. Jillian Michael clearly has small tata's because she didn't take us big chested women in consideration when she thought it would be fun to make us do 10, 000 jumping jacks. Seriously, I thought after the first section of them...phew they are over...NOPE!!!! That was just the first of 3 reps. Insert first vomit here. She gives you the false sense of security when she says "5 more seconds" then she pulls out the weights. WO...
Ok so the summer has come and gone and I have really neglected my blog. The summer held lots of fun times and we went on an amazing summer holiday with Braden and Jon. Owen stayed home this time. We went on a road trip to Las Vegas, Coronado Bay, San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim. We had so much fun. A few weekends ago we went to Jurassic Forest . This place was very neat. All three kids loved it. It is set up so that you can walk around on these nicely built walkways careful not to disturb the forest that they have the dinosaurs built in. They are motion sensored and my favourite part was when Owen would patiently wait for the dinosaur to move. His pose made me giggle each time. I can't believe that there is only 2 weeks left in the summer break before school starts. Braden and Jon both start grade 3. I can't believe that these boys are growing so fast. We also spent a day at the beach. It is Alberta Beach and not as great as Allan Beach but a Beach is a Beach in my opin...
I have been anticipating this for days now...tonight is the night! I have drank copious amounts of clear liquids to stay hydrated and last the ride. Nervousness has been running through me all day like I knew it would because the anticipation is growing. My post surgery bowels are ready to be deflowered. I have done everything right and according to the book so there is no reason for anymore delay. The alarm goes off for my walk around the house every two hours and my tummy is rumbling...hopes and prayers actually works!!!! I hobble to the bathroom and I don’t turn on the light but rather use my phone light to set the romantic mood and remove the stress that we are probably both feeling. It wasn’t the fireworks that I read about or seen in the movies...it was actually a little disappointing and rather small in stature but the initial fear is gone and I am sure the next one will be even better.
Comments